[Freeswitch-users] invite in conference

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Fri Apr 1 05:16:18 MSD 2011

I have more info after dozen different tests.
If I invite in conf the same number several time, each time
the invited leg answers, like 1 second of latency is added (exponential)
so after 3 invites hangups I got 8 seconds of latency for the conference moderator voice
in the invited phone. concerning the invited voice into the conference the latency stays exactly the same after 3 invites.
Sorry I didn't triy to do it with 3 different numbers as my cell is cut (no credits) and my landline phone also (bill due).. ;)

Thanks