[Freeswitch-users] mod_limit does not reset count when call gets to voicemail?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:26:02 PDT 2010

Hello,

  We are using mod_limit in order to track user's state and know when to
play busy/call-wait tone. We encountered two problems (which are probably
related):

- When the call gets to the voicemail the extension is still though as  busy
until the caller hangs.
- If a call is picked-up using the intercept application the original
destination is still thought as busy.

When looking in the limit_data table the record of the call is indeed there
until a final call hangup.
According to the wiki we tried setting the variable limit_ignore_transfer to
false both with set command before calling the limit application and also in
limit.conf.xml. However, this does not change this behaviour.

Is this the intended behaviour? Can it work as I want? (i.e. once the call
arrived to voicemail or picked-up the original destination is marked as
free).

We are using 1.0.6; since this is a production system it is quite hard for
me to test the latest git.

                                 Thanks! __Yehavi: