[Freeswitch-users] Struggling with installing.

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Sat Sep 25 09:24:26 PDT 2010

Without the bizarre I would have no working Freeswitch on osx. That is
what it took to install on osx, without the extra steps FreeSwitch had
problems with missing SPANDSP which itself had prerequisites. If they
were supposed to be in FS they did not work on osx 10.6.4. The original
poster found this helpful which is why I posted it, until something
changes in the FS install for osx this is what you need.