[Freeswitch-users] TLS re-negotiation attack on SIP/TLS of FreeSWITCH?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Sep 22 07:33:39 PDT 2010

I'm not 100% sure how its handled because its done down in the Sofia library.  I'm not too sure we are very vulnerable to this...  I can't think of one thing in a sip call via TLS this could actually cause a problem with.  Its not the same ball game when its your browser vs a sip phone where most don't even check the cert is valid in the first place.

/b