[Freeswitch-users] outgoing callerid freetdm TDM400

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Sep 8 03:45:31 PDT 2010

No, it's not included. The patch is attached to this JIRA bug report.
Go to jira.freeswitch.org, then find the freetdm section, and look for
open/in progress issues. You'll find one which is tagged OPENZAP-100.
Then  inside this one, there is a file patch-mwi1.txt attached. It
should be the one to go.
Patch your freetdm source tree with this file, then rebuild mod_freetdm
and install the lib in your freeswitch setup.
You then have to add the lines modem_type = FSK_V23_FORWARD_MODE1 (or
the modulation type that best fits your setup) in freetdm.conf, and you
should be good to go. Or at least try.

François