[Freeswitch-users] outgoing callerid freetdm TDM400

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Wed Sep 8 02:49:12 PDT 2010

On 8 September 2010 19:11, François Legal <devel at thom.fr.eu.org> wrote:
> Well, there seem to be a specific standard for Australia. You should
> maybe dig about how CID is supposed to be signaled in this standard.
> Here in France, CID has to be sent before the first ring pulse, or
> between first and second ring pulse. I made a patch for freetdm and this
> works for me.

Hmmm. You might be on to something here. It wouldn't surprise me at
all if out standards are similar to France.

Unfortunately having problems finding anything more definite then
this, except for pages for Asterisk that say I have to change:

sendcalleridafter=1

sendcalleridafter=2

<http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Australia+Asterisk+Details>

> I did make an update to latest trunk a month ago, and the patch could
> be almost successfully applied. It should be attached to JIRA
> OPENZAP-100.

What do you mean by "JIRA OPENZAP-100"?

I have updated to the latest Freeswitch Trunk, not sure if you mean
your patch has been included or not.
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>