[Freeswitch-users] New to the list

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Sep 7 10:29:09 PDT 2010

Welcome aboard! We hope everything works well. BTW, Bogdan of the OpenSIPS
project is a great friend of FreeSWITCH and he knows all about scaling and
integrating FS and OpenSIPS. Check him out at ClueCon 2009:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/cluecon/videos/25/

Also, don't forget that Packt Publishing has books on both FreeSWITCH and
OpenSIPS to help get you up and running.

-MC