[Freeswitch-users] Need help testing GV features

Anthony Cosgrove acosgrov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:14:19 PDT 2010

On another note, GV is expecting you to press 1 to take the call or 2 to
send to voicemail. It seems the minute FS accepts the call whether or
not you have answered the channel GV is expecting that input. To test
this I directed a jingle call directly to one of my registered
extensions. After picking up the call I heard the tail end of the
announcement. Sometimes I'd get silence but after pressing 1 the call
would bridge.

Anthony C.