[Freeswitch-users] Need help testing GV features

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 08:58:43 PDT 2010

yah that's a limitation of jingle.
There is no notion of proceeding and answered etc in jingle.
There is just connect and accept and so you can get this when the
google side has a problem and never know why.

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 9:07 PM, stephen at stephenjc
<stephen at stephenjc.com> wrote:
> I have the same problem with the calling coming in but the land line
> still ringing. I have a JIRA issue open with logs and a packet
> capture.
>

> Thanks,
> Stephen C
> -All of my email addresses go to the same place
> -Save Paper, think before you print
>

> On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 7:14 PM, jesse <chat2jesse at gmail.com> wrote:
>> maybe my freeswitch was running in non-root account. After
>> re-installation of FS as root and now I was able to dial out via GV.
>>
>> issue for dial-in by call GV number: extension 1000 is ringing, answer
>> the call in x-lite client, land-line phone side still hears ringing
>> sound, then shortly the call get disconnect
>>
>> -jesse
>>

>> On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 3:15 PM, jesse <chat2jesse at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> followed the instructions , but always get unconnected status:
>>>
>>> freeswitch at kmdb> dingaling status
>>>
>>> --DingaLing status--
>>> login   |       connected
>>> xxxx at gmail.com/talk       |       UNCONNECTED
>>>
>>> I am sure user name and password is correct.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm