[Freeswitch-users] 2 endpoints behing NATs

Stas Khirman stas at khirman.com
Wed Sep 1 02:25:26 PDT 2010

Hi,

Sorry for novice question:

Successfully setup FreeSWITCH on publicly accessible IP using 1.0.6 standard
configuration. No changes in configuration, dial plan, etc.

Basic tests (music,echo,etc) are working ok. However, the problem observed
with call between two softphones (X-lite) behind NATs - call signal are
coming through but no media. Both NATs are kind of typical household WiFi
routers.   Everything ok if one of softphones is connected without NAT.

Does two NATs configuration supported by stock FreeSWITCH ? Can I make it
work by changing some configuration parameters or I need something like RTP
proxy or similar?

Regards

Stas