[Freeswitch-users] Newbie (sort of) questions

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon Oct 11 19:28:12 PDT 2010

I agree in most part, however I am worried about non technical people
working with xml to add/dchange extensions and routes, etc.  I have
gotten used to things somewhat, but what aboutthem.  Also, reporting
calling patterns from the database is a problem and also, conference
status -- I just tried with someone and he didn't like the cli interface
at all for conference manipulation.