[Freeswitch-users] Newbie (sort of) questions

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Mon Oct 11 17:44:53 PDT 2010

Mario wrote:
> 1. If you haven't already buy the book and study it! You definitely
> won't need/want a GUI after that.
> 2. Search the wiki, it has some very good configs to get started, use
> pieces from multiple samples. Google search help with the wiki too.
> 3. Search Google to find the pages on this mailing list easily.
> 4. As a last resort, post on this group.
These are very simple and very good suggestions. This was how I learnt to
configure and get my FS working. When I started to learn FS, the book wasn't
out yet. At the time, the only best resources was to read Wiki and follow
the examples. Right now, I am using an inexpensive and efficient Seagate
http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar
DockStar  to host FS + NAS + Printer Server to serve all my needs in one
little box that consumes about 3Watts of electricity.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.