[Freeswitch-users] Accessing wanpipe from openVZ container

Russell Mosemann Russell.Mosemann at cune.org
Mon Oct 4 05:18:35 PDT 2010

We are using openVZ with FreeSWITCH running in a container. In another situation, I successfully installed DAHDI in the host node, exported the devices to the container and installed libpri in the container. FS could access the card without any problems.

We are moving to a Sangoma A101D and an A200. I have installed the wanpipe drivers in the host node (make freetdm and make install), exported the devices to the container and installed the signaling in the container (make install_pri). However, that is not quite enough for the container, because mod_freetdm looks for libsangoma, which is in the host node. wancfg_fs does too much, because it attempts to configure wanrouter and FS at the same time.

I've looked through the FS wiki and the FS section of the Sangoma wiki, but all of the directions are for a combined installation. Is there a set of steps to install the wanpipe drivers separately from the signaling and do the individual configuration for each? Thanks.

Russell