[Freeswitch-users] Errors compiling mod_opal

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sun Oct 3 10:52:31 PDT 2010

Rob Hutton wrote:

> OpenSuse 11.3 x86_64.  No clue where to start, willing to help...
Patrick is right that your system needs to have the opal library package
installed to compile mod_opal. If you don't need mod_opal, you can disable
its build by editing the module.conf file under the root directory of FS
source tree and add a # to the front of endpoints/mod_opal line. I don't
need the mod_opal for my FS hosted on a Seagate DockStar. So, the
modules.conf file I have during the build process contains
#endpoints/mod_opal and not endpoints/mod_opal.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.