[Freeswitch-users] INVITE via another SIP proxy

Ingmar Schraub is at eseco.de
Fri Nov 26 01:05:10 PST 2010

Meanwhile we could debug this problem and found that the proxy didn't do
the content-length calculation correctly in one scenario. Interestingly
FS / Sofia-SIP is here much more strict than any other sip-stack/vendor
which includes the list of vendors I have mentioned previously!

So FS is great and I really appreciate the fact that it does follow the
RFCs as strict as possible! I wish other vendors would be as strict
because this would sort out quite some stupid problems right from the
beginning!

No further action needed :-)

Thanks a lot,

Ingmar