[Freeswitch-users] INVITE via another SIP proxy

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Nov 24 15:00:01 PST 2010

Definitely pastebin the console log with siptrace. We'll take a look. Most
likely it is working with Asterisk, Avaya, 3Com, Nortel, Cisco, and Sonus is
because they all take liberties with the SIP specs. FreeSWITCH actually
attempts to follow the RFCs, at least wherever they aren't horribly
incoherent or just plain stupid. :)

Put the log on pastebin.freeswitch.org and paste the link in this thread.
-MC