[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter fails on load with the latest snapshot

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Nov 8 10:09:43 PST 2010

You are *MUCH* better off getting the latest git head. We are just about
ready to tag 1.0.7 and latest git is actually more stable and has more
features than 1.0.6. If you are on a Linux box you can just install git 1.7+
and use the quick and dirty install:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Quick_and_Dirty_Install

If you are on windows then you can use the weekly windows binaries for a
quickie install, or you can also use the source and build yourself with
MSVC/MSVS 2008 or 2010.

Once you're on the latest version you will have access to mod_callcenter.

-MC