[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter fails on load with the latest snapshot

Frank Park frank at telonium.com
Sat Nov 6 22:45:57 PDT 2010

I am having problem loading mod_callcenter to freeswitch. No logs are
generated at startup.

I've narrowed it down to this mod, after doing so I've commented it out from
auto_configs/modules.conf.xml and the fs functions normally (minus the
callcenter).
When i try to manually load mod_callcenter from fs_cli, the system immediate
fails with "Socket interrupted, bye!" message.

Anybody experiencing this? I wanted to revert to the previous version that I
used to work (upto some level), but 1.0.6.tar.gz doesn't seem to include
this module either.. Can anybody provide me with the source file that is
currently working on your system?

Thanks,
Frank

Frank Park