[Freeswitch-users] Roadwarrier setup on external profile.

Joakim Gissberg joakim at gissberg.nu
Fri May 28 12:03:19 PDT 2010

Hi.

I have set up my freeswitch server so that the default profile binds to
my internal interface port 5060, and the external profile is bind to my
external interface on the same port.
What I want to accomplis is that each incomming call also rings the
"roadwarrior" connected sip-clients, ie the ones authenticated to the
external profile.

I have created a ringgroup, and each incoming call is ringed in the
public context (dialplan/public/00_XXX_incoming.xml) with

> <action application="transfer" data="1020 XML default"/>

and every user is in that group. Works if I authenticate with the
internal profile.

I have uncomment the
transfer-authentificated-sip-clients-to-default-context part in
dialplan/public.xml and I can call and use those extensions from the
external profile (for example call a local extensions authenticated
against the default internal profile from the roadwarrior).
The problem firstly I guess is that an internal client can't call the
externaly connected client, the call gets directly to voicemail with
error "[ERR] switch_ivr_originate.c:2493 Cannot create outgoing channel
of type [error] cause: [USER_NOT_REGISTERED]"

The configuration is pretty much default other than the changes
explained above and added outgoing SIP-trunks.

Any pointers to how I could solve this?

  - J