[Freeswitch-users] how to get session of bridged Bleg

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat May 29 12:26:58 PDT 2010

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Frank @ Impact <frank at impactfax.com>wrote:

>  Yes.  I understand that.  So, after the bridge is done, how can I get the
> hangup disposition of both legs?  Again, I am just trying to record which
> leg said bye.

Okay, I think the point that Brian is trying to drive home is that since the
hangup disposition isn't known until hangup occurs you cannot know the
disposition inside of a session. The session ceases to exist at hangup so
the only way to know the disposition is to look at the CDRs or to play
around with "set_hangup_hook" and "session_in_hangup_hook" chan vars.
-MC