[Freeswitch-users] Simple IAX2 setup - help with converting from asterisk to freeswitch

Michael Toop michaelt at voxcore.voxtelecom.co.za
Wed May 26 01:19:01 PDT 2010

Hi,

 Can someone assist me with how one would achieve what Michael Jerris
suggested: "IAX offers less overhead on rtp, but the same thing can be
accomplished with rtp using packetization..."   ...?

 I have done tons of reading on cRTP etc & I must be missing something as
there is no obvious stock standard Linux way to achieve what IAX give you?

Kind Regards,

Michael