[Freeswitch-users] mod_dptools/redirect and 300 Multiple Choices

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Mon May 24 06:33:06 PDT 2010

Seriously... As the person who started this thread I'm disappointed to see
it come to this. Anyways, using mod_lcr and redirect I've been able to get
450 CPS (sustained) from FreeSWITCH on mediocre hardware. I'm more than
happy (read: thrilled) with that.

Shameless plug: I'll be telling the whole story of how I came to use FS as a
SIP redirect/LCR server on my blog in the next couple of days. I'll even
include the configs and SIPP scenario I used to test. Should be a good post!

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://blog.krisk.org