[Freeswitch-users] SCTP on Windows/C++/C#/VB

Jan Berger jan.berger at video24.no
Mon May 24 05:45:32 PDT 2010

Hi,

I minor note in SCTP for those with special interests.

The SCTP on Windows is working, thought the current performance is only ca
30,000 messages per sec on my old laptop. The driver performs stable under
normal operations, but 100% CPU load over time will expose a snag that the
author currently are working to sort out.

I have tested on Windows XP Professional with an ordinary laptop. The stack
failed to install on Windows Vista 32 bit.

For all practical purposes the stack is sufficient for my development work,
but I will not recommend using in production yet.

I have not tested the alternative which is www.sctp.de , but would like to
hear from anyone that has experience of this.

If anyone is interested in this work let me know.

Jan