[Freeswitch-users] Recommendations for adapter replacement ...

Garrison Hoffman garrison at codefix.net
Thu May 13 18:11:56 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-13 at 20:42 +0200, David Ponzone wrote:

> just to be sure: does your device set rport in the INVITE ?

Never mind, I was an idiot. Trying to address more than one issue at a
time got me horribly confused; I seem to have been thinking that I could
rout the same public IP:Port to two different internal devices without
doing anything special. What amuses me now is that the configuration
worked slightly, but only for whichever device was favored by my local
router (or most recently in it's packet queue).

All is well now (except that I'm occasionally accused of having a
Sonus). I do still plan to get a new ATA, probably the Patton SmartLink
4022.

-gh