[Freeswitch-users] Run FreeSWITCH on iPhone/iPad

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon May 10 20:57:53 PDT 2010

I have never developed sth. on the i platform, but rumors said that
program running on iPhone is resource limited(cpu, mem) the the APR
lib used in FS is for cross platform but not aimed for embedded
devices. So I'm collecting informations before start work on it. Also
it maybe need to make portaudio for iPhone work or write a new model.

Anyway, here is an interesting blog page(old though):

http://www.mgamble.ca/blog/2007/10/29/sofia-sip-ported-to-iphone/

Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com
Proj:  http://www.freeswitch.org.cn