[Freeswitch-users] Anyone in UK want a free VXI Passport 20 V DCheadset?

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Sun May 9 13:13:55 PDT 2010

OK - I'm all ears !

(well, I';ve only one, but still !)

regards
Dave
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce Hopkins
  To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
  Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 8:57 PM
  Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Anyone in UK want a free VXI Passport 20 V DCheadset?

  Ok, flushed with the success of my wifi phone giveaway ...

  I also have a pretty much as-new binaural VXI Passport headset using up too much space in the cupboard.

  It comes with every different bottom-cable connector I could think of when I was doing some testing with it.

  There are three different flavours of RJ9, plus 3.2mm, plus 2.5mm - so should be able to connect to about any phone.

  If you are inthe UK and can offer it and the cables a good home, it's yours.

  Any takers?

  Bruce