[Freeswitch-users] Anyone in UK want a free VXI Passport 20 V DC headset?

Bruce Hopkins jbrucehopkins at gmail.com
Sun May 9 12:57:45 PDT 2010

Ok, flushed with the success of my wifi phone giveaway ...

I also have a pretty much as-new binaural VXI Passport headset using up too
much space in the cupboard.

It comes with every different bottom-cable connector I could think of when I
was doing some testing with it.

There are three different flavours of RJ9, plus 3.2mm, plus 2.5mm - so
should be able to connect to about any phone.

If you are inthe UK and can offer it and the cables a good home, it's yours.

Any takers?

Bruce