[Freeswitch-users] External SIP profile

Kurt Ward kward at binarysignal.com
Wed May 5 11:04:39 PDT 2010

Thank you for the ideas.  After a lot of trial and error with numerous
configuration options, I finally found the solution, adding

<param name="extension-in-contact" value="xxxx"/>

to the sofia profile.  Without that, the Mitel 3300 ICP just issues a
SIP 404 on outgoing calls.  I have added it to the wiki.

Kurt