[Freeswitch-users] External SIP profile

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon May 3 13:20:47 PDT 2010

yes, roughly the same as a softphone, I think the mitel had some issues with some of our packets, try callerid_in_from

<!--/// replace the INVITE from user with the channel's caller-id ///-->
<!--/// this is false by default because outbound calls generally need username in the INVITE ///-->
<param name="caller-id-in-from" value="false"/>

or experiment with other settings from the wiki:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia_Configuration_Files

more info on mitel devices:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Interop_List#Mitel_devices

Mike