[Freeswitch-users] DTMF stopped working

Andy andy at fabulous4.co.uk
Tue May 4 05:00:11 PDT 2010

Hi folks,

What would cause DTMF to suddenly stop working on inbound calls? I have a
relatively simple setup with folks diallg in and navigating through an IVR
menu. I'm using start_dtmf in the dialplan and I can see this being called
at the start of the call. Basically everything was working fine before the
weeked, nothing has changed though we did have some problems with our
internet connection and now none of the dtmf tones in the incoming calls are
being indentified by freeswitch. Any clues?

Many thanks
Andy