[Freeswitch-users] How long did the phone ring?

Fraser Redmond fraserredmond at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 15:23:12 PDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:

>  If you *really* want to get fancy you can use mod_xml_cdr and get a true
> 3D picture of your call. You can even use it to post the XML CDRs to an
> external web server and do all your billing offline. :D

Yes, I was planning on using mod_xml_cdr to pass the info to our webserver
to update the database, once I know that mod_cdr_csv is getting the right
data.... which it still isn't  :-(

Much the same problem as before - in mod_cdr_csv's logs the start-time and
answered-time aren't what I expect. I'm gradually getting a better handle on
whats happening...

The 4 significant events in my dialplan are:

ivr-started  (I dial a switchboard number, and enter the extn I want to be
connected to)
call-started  (I'm connected to that extn)
call-ended  (the call with the extn ends)
ivr-ended  (I may return to the extn, or end at the same time as the call)

Master.csv contains 2 rows, both with from and to numbers matching the
caller and callee appropriately.

It seems like the first/blind_transfer row is not picking up the info from
the call that it ought to, and some of it is being recorded against the
second/main ivr row and then lost when it gets new data.

First row has:
start = call-started
answer = empty
end = call-started (probably actually call-connected)
hangup_cause = BLIND_TRANSFER
bleg uuid = empty

Second row (also appears in the separate csv file for the caller's
extension) has
start = ivr-started
answer = ivr-started
end = ivr-ended