[Freeswitch-users] How long did the phone ring?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 12:41:36 PDT 2010

i'll try again

progress_media and progress are both the same for your purposes
you will only have exactly one of the 2 set.  its the exact time it started
ringing.

for our sake, if we have either of them we will take the one that is not
zero and call it the progress time.

so you have the created time, the progress time , the answered time and the
hangup time

you always have created time and hangup time but not always progress and
answered

so talk time is (hangup_time - (answered_time unless its 0)) or if
answered_time is 0 there is no talk time
ring time is:
         (answered time unless its zero otherwise hangup_time) -
created_time

edit conf/autoload_configs/cdr_csv.conf.xml

uncomment:

<param name="debug" value="true"/>

and restart FS

now when you hangup all your calls you will see the values you have to work
with in the cdr

if you are tying to do billing inside some js script you are using, stop
now, and go learn about cdrs.