[Freeswitch-users] Attrafax

Klaus Hochlehnert Mailings at kh-dev.de
Mon Mar 8 13:54:10 PST 2010

Hi

you could also use newest trunk of t38modem + trunk of OPAL.
The newest trunk version(s) use SpanDSP as fax engine and it works more reliable than the previous t38 engine (I think it was integrated in OPAL).
It also supports fallback to t30 audio fax if you're connected to ISDN network.

Together with HylaFAX+ the success rate is ok (unfortunately not perfect).

Klaus