[Freeswitch-users] Attrafax

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:24:47 PST 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Steve Underwood <steveu at coppice.org> wrote:
> We already have a better FAX engine than that. What we struggle to find
> is the time to properly integrate it with FS.
>
> Steve

  Thank you, that's what I was expecting.

  Without going into grueling detail it isn't clear why T.38 gateway
functionality (for example) is missing in FreeSWITCH.  I know SpanDSP
is available and most likely has this ability.  I just wasn't sure why
it's missing in FS.  This is also a mere curiosity for me; I don't
have much interest in fax functionality and I don't follow it too
closely.

  Thanks again for the response and explanation.

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org