[Freeswitch-users] How to originate a new call from mod_managed?

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:04:26 PST 2010

You could use the api:

 FreeSWITCH.Native.Api fsApi = new FreeSWITCH.Native.Api();
string apiResult = string.Empty;
string Uuid;
string NumberToDial = "3475558308";
string OutgoingCallerID = "2155556666";

Uuid = fsApi.ExecuteString("create_uuid");

apiResult = fsApi.Execute("originate",
string.Format("{{ignore_early_media=false,absolute_codec_string='PCMU'}}[origination_uuid={0},origination_caller_id_number={1}]sofia/gateway/broadvox/{2}",
Uuid, OutgoingCallerID, NumberToDial));