[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch to cisco router(gateway)

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at telemaque.fr
Mon Mar 8 09:23:55 PST 2010

+1 with Brian,

Just as I have 5 spare minutes and to be kind:

* E1 controller config:

controller E1 0/0/0
 framing NO-CRC4
 pri-group timeslots 1-31
 description E1_1
!
interface Serial0/0/0:15
 no ip address
 encapsulation hdlc
 isdn switch-type primary-net5
 isdn not-end-to-end 64
 isdn incoming-voice voice
 isdn bchan-number-order descending round-robin
 no cdp enable
!
voice-port 0/0/0:15
 no comfort-noise
 cptone FR
 timeouts call-disconnect 1
 timeouts wait-release 1
!

* Dial-peers ( SIP to E1 and E1 to SIP):

dial-peer voice 100 pots
 description SIP_TO_E1
 destination-pattern 0........
 progress_ind setup enable 3
 progress_ind progress enable 8
 progress_ind connect enable 8
 progress_ind disconnect enable 8
 no digit-strip
 port 0/0/0:15
!
dial-peer voice 500 voip
 description E1_TO_SIP
 destination-pattern ....
 progress_ind setup enable 3
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:FREESWITCH_IP
 session transport udp
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 codec g711alaw
 no vad
!

Remember to adapt this config to your needs ( there are mandatory
missing parts, but at least you have some config options to look for).

Regards,

Gled.