[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch to cisco router(gateway)

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Mar 8 07:33:34 PST 2010

You seem rather needy.  Have you even tried google yet?  When asking for help you could be more descriptive if you want help.  These "I need help" without any directed questioned signals to me you have a job to do and you don't know how to do it and you're now asking US to do your job for you.   Be descriptive and do some research yourself.  Again we aren't cisco and you didn't pay us for that hardware so I would start by venturing over to www.cisco.com and searching their docs for that hardware on how to configure voice peers.  Then ask questions if anything is left to question.

/b