[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH-users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 47

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Mar 4 15:53:45 PST 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Goran Donev
<gorand at donevtechconsulting.com>wrote:

> It has been baking for a while. What's the timer on the oven say, how much
> more till it's done.
>
> The answer is.... "It depends." For many of us, current SVN is already
baked and ready for action. I've been using SVN on several machines for the
past month and all has been well. For me, SVN has been "1.0.5" for at least
four weeks. The stuff that they're working on is really oddball bugs from
goofy use cases and dealing with bugs from phone manufacturers...

-MC