[Freeswitch-users] ESL: phpmod

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Tue Jun 22 11:34:04 PDT 2010

Hi,

hm well, yes, indeed that works, too. Maybe even better.

But I still have the problem of a hanging command which doesn't comes
back until timeout, answer, cancel, ... on callee's side.

I need to have two channels controlled. The originating caller channel
and the 2nd channel originated by my deamon. I have to playback some
files to caller while searching for a free callee. Once callee has
answered the call the deamon bridges both channels.