[Freeswitch-users] updated sqlite3?

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Thu Jun 10 10:50:13 PDT 2010

Hello,

today I played around with lua scripts using lua-sqlite3 module. I found
that the delete statement of the sqlite3 version (3.1.3?) FS is using is
not able to handle LIMIT in DELETE statements. Also the centos sqlite3
cli tool (v3.3.6) doesn't do.

I found that sqlite3 version 3.6.23 does the trick as long as you use
SQLITE_ENABLE_UPDATE_DELETE_LIMIT during compile time.

So any chance to get FS sqlite sources updated?

As long as not, can I riskless update FS's sqlite source to 3.6.23 and
recompile FS?

regards
Helmut