[Freeswitch-users] Lua script hangup detect

Neil Patel neilp at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 10 10:01:29 PDT 2010

I've noticed that session:ready() stays set to true when initiating a call
from lua and the end point never picks up or rejects the call:

session = freeswitch.Session(DIALSTRING)
session:setVariable("caller_id_number", phonenum)
session:setVariable("playback_terminators", "#");
session:setHangupHook("hangup");

while (session:ready() == true) do
<when call is never picked up, session stays true>

How do I detect if the call was never accepted?

-Neil