[Freeswitch-users] Post Hangup string

Bogdan Patrascoiu bogdan.patrascoiu at sinergetic.ro
Tue Jun 8 14:12:33 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm currently working on a FreeSWITCH box for a callcenter. One of the
callcenter's requests was to rename each of the calls recordings based
on the call's outcome, so each operator must tag each of it's call
recording by hand. I planned to do this by ignoring both parties
hangup requests and to catch a post end of conversation string from
the voip client (in this case X-Lite) and fit this in the recording's
file name by renaming it.

I haven't done anything like it so far and wanted to ask if there is a
standard approach for such post hangups implementations .

Thanks,

Bogdan Patrascoiu