[Freeswitch-users] Using XLite/Softphone with Freeswitch

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Jun 2 12:02:30 PDT 2010

2010-06-02 14:49:56.853307 [INFO] mod_dialplan_xml.c:418 Processing John Doe->9735551234 in context public
2010-06-02 14:49:56.855781 [NOTICE] switch_core_state_machine.c:185 sofia/internal/9727289377 at 0.0.0.0 has executed the last dialplan instruction, hanging up.

Its not matching anything in your dialplan.

Press F8

/b