[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Sangoma support for 32 E1 in one server

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Wed Jul 28 09:45:14 PDT 2010

Thank you for your answer Moises.  There is a minor error in the page that
you linked in your email.  The first paragraph in
http://wiki.sangoma.com/sangoma-media-transcoding#sng_freeswitch_usage
mistakenly
says "Asterisk" instead of "FreeSWITCH".

So, if slots on the motherboard are available, we can have 4xA108 and 2xD100
on one system.  Correct?

Regards
HASSAN