[Freeswitch-users] mod_cdr_csv changed?

Apostolos Pantsiopoulos regs at kinetix.gr
Tue Jul 20 03:57:32 PDT 2010

Hi,

	I just updated my FS installation from
a pre-1.0.6 one to the latest git snapshot and I am facing the following
problem with mod_cdr_csv:

	When a call is successful I get only one cdr in Master.csv. That is the
expected behavior since I have <param name="legs" value="b"/> in my conf.

	When the call is not successful I get 2 cdrs in my Master.csv.

The dialplan is fairly simple :

<context name="mytest">

       <extension name="TEST">
          <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(.*)$">
                 <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
                 <action application="set" data="proxy_media=true"/>
                 <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/EXP2/777"/>

          </condition>

       </extension>

    </context>

Is this expected behavior? In my pre-1.0.6 installation it didn't occur?

Apostolos Pantsiopoulos
Kinetix Tele.com R & D
email: regs at kinetix.gr