[Freeswitch-users] Variable in Bridge string

Ahmed Ajmal ahmed.ajmal at breezecom.ae
Thu Jul 15 05:20:47 PDT 2010

Hi

I have a strange problem creating a bridge string from LUA. The LUA script
returns a bridge string which looks like this:

sofia/gateway/${distributor(my_dist)}/1773XXXXXXX

I pass this bridge string to the bridge app in the dialplan:

<action application="bridge" data="${bridge_string}"/>

On executing the dialplan I get the following error:

Invalid data (${bridge_string} contains a variable

I have tried executing the bridge app from within the lua script it works
but I would prefer to have the dialplan process it. I am on Freeswitch
1.0.6.

Thanks

Ahmed