[Freeswitch-users] FS HA-cluster

viewpoint yurazilot1 at list.ru
Fri Jul 9 00:36:57 PDT 2010

Many thanks for fast and substantial answers!
Has established ipv4.ip_nonlocal_bind=1.
Now there is no necessity to reboot FS or sofia profile.

As a result it has turned out:
1) Two servers FS which kernel works with the shared db through unix ODBC
2) It Is realised Cluster-IP by installations Pacemaker
(http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install#From_Source)

As server FS work with share db, there is an impression that at switching Cluster-IP with active on
a passive, passive server can pick up session begun on an active server (the necessary data about
current sessions takes from the share db). Whether So it?
Testing has shown that at switching Cluster-IP on reserve FS, that does not process session which
have begun on first FS :(