[Freeswitch-users] FS HA-cluster

Vladimir Klejch klejch+freeswitch at netbox.cz
Thu Jul 8 07:21:40 PDT 2010

Hi

On linux you can use /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_nonlocal_bind to bind to non local
address on start of FS and then you don't need any restart of FS or
reload of sofia profile if this addres is active on the node

or you can have this floating address on dummy iface ( or lo )  and then
use right settings in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/eth?/arp_filter,arp_ignore
and then FS can use this address to bind on start and you don't need
restart of FS or relaod of sofia profile ...

 				Kleo

 	klejch+freeswitch at netbox.cz