[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic mod_conference configuration

David Swardstrom dswardstrom at remotelink.com
Tue Jul 6 07:08:25 PDT 2010

Look at the JavaScript example: JavaScript Conference IVR
@ http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Examples_JavaScript_Conference_IVR

You should be able to port the JavaScript to Lua. I didn't know either, so
just
went with JavaScript because of all the nice examples.

There are lots of hints of how to things with conferencing on that page
and in the example.

I actually moved much of the "sounds" out of the profiles and plan to
provide them in the JavaScript code.

On the other hand, if you want to have music on hold, you may need
to use the Moderator flag. Since I am using it, I do get MOH until the
Moderator arrives.