[Freeswitch-users] Inbound sip invite from external gateway

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Jan 30 21:38:07 PST 2010

If you look at the debug you can see all the condition matching and
variable expansion.  Is it not matching or is $0 not expanding?  Maybe
try to use $1 instead.  Regardless, the debug of the dialplan should
point to exactly what is not matching.

On Jan 26, 2010, at 4:10 PM, juan camilo ospina quintero <camilin2212 at hotmail.com